Friday, September 29, 2017

Welcome to Miss Alexia's Corner

Hello, Everybody!  Welcome to Miss Alexia's corner, a little spot where I can go into more detail about the concepts we cover in our Music Togetherclasses.  Every Monday is #AskAlexia, where we'll cover your burning questions about everything from why we do the "bas" to why your child is staring intently through class and singing her heart out at home.  On other days, I'll share research about early childhood music development with you, and ask you to share your observations, too.  And who knows what else we'll get into!  I'm excited for this new adventure, and I hope you are, too.  See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Dream?

Sorry I haven't been posting lately! I've been getting ready to offer Music Together® classes in a new location, and it's taken ...